Thursday, May 20, 2010

Testamonials for Quantum Brakthrough 4

Kris, hope everything is going great with you.  Here's my feedback regarding the workshop. 

I had an absolutely wonderful experience. Thought is was great to be in such a big group, that united together and formed a very tight group. Caring, sharing, and being real without fear. See the walls come tumbling down, being stretched beyond comfort to break free and feel the real release. You were wonderfully successful in creating an atmosphere of love, trust and regard for the inner being. It made it possible to really face facts, and be blessed by the input of everyone, revealing the truth, the naked truth. The use of aspects as the dancing was so' effective. Music is the language of the soul, and even the most unwilling couldn't resist moving through, drawn to breaking free.

Personally it was the most freeing experience I had ever achieved. Has nothing to do with being a dancer in past, I have never danced as I did that weekend. Has just been a result of where my life has been taking me the last years. Step by step, and the timing was perfect. I could let my hair down literally, no holding back. Connecting with my most inner, releasing that! I now feel free to really be expressive in every way, where ever. Not super conscious of myself anymore. I have felt trapped inside myself for decades, as a result of criticism that literally trapped and immobilized me, prevented me from at times really living my life! Being confident, and not being able to express it is a curse. A curse now broken!!! I feel a new empowerment as never before. It's ok, to be me, free to be me. It's great to be vulnerable. So great. I have decided to open my heart to love (the romantic) kind. The other was no problem, I could love people even if rejected I was fine, BUT the romantic, where real vulnerability comes to play, I was not prepared to go at all, ever again. Until now. I am astonished how when you make that space it is filled. Everything in my life is falling into place, has been the last few years as I have been doing things to allow it, but there was a breakthrough after the workshop. I am ready to let my kids go. Except of course for my youngest who is still my responsibility, but even there seeing him move a little more out on his own. I have felt trapped over the last few years, after the devastating events we went through, to be there for my kids, especially for my daughter, and thus allowed the situation to rule my life. I turned down amazing career opportunities in Chicago etc. just because of that.

Decided in Dec. to take the step, break out of the corporate trap, do what I have to do. Getting certified, write my book, the first of many, (a process started 5 years ago), now with a deadline of 17 June 2010. As I am writing the material to others pending, are also jotted down. I am working hard on my international personal trainer certification. Have successfully completed some certification, working in other courses as well. Take up the career I left behind 13 years ago. Plan to have certification done by July 2010. My Green Card is finally being filed. I'll be able to travel!!!! Picking up my life where I left of many, many years ago.
Planning my first visit back to SA after 13 years of absence. On my return I will be landing in my new home. Where that is, still to be revealed.

The workshop, has blessed my in the way it confirmed everything I have already been believing, the direction I have been heading. Given me, new friends, caring friends and divine connections
Kris, thanks to and Judah, and everyone else who made this possible. It set FEAR FLEEING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment